My life, Your entertainment

My life, Your entertainment
Peace Love Write

Sunday, July 4, 2010

home, sweeeet home(:

this is a quick blogg;

SOO! i'm back.

Jamaica was all that I imagined (i've been to that exact place before but i was much younger) and i took pretty many pictures sooo i'm confused of what to put on. I have alot of everything from the resort, to the wedding, to the family..just alot of stuff. So it would be extremely helpful if you could comment on anything you'd actually be interested in seeing instead of me putting up crap pictures(: I'll tell you more about the trip in my next blog.

AHHHHH!!!! I'm turning 14 in FOUR days!!!!
i had to let that out(:

I hope your lives are going great.

_LoveMegan

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see just anything Jamaican-ish. The beach, any cultural stores you went to, just anything.
    Which I'll be happy with anything you put up.(:
    I'll be 15 in August.
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Jamaica but from what I heard its TONS of fun. I think you should post the pictures YOU like the best, =) can’t wait till i hear more about your trip =)

    ReplyDelete