My life, Your entertainment

My life, Your entertainment
Peace Love Write

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Only 15 days of school leftt(:

Grub Gott Bloggers(:

So, last Wednesday I got my summer reading list :/ Here is a list of the books I have to read and ya know..do FUN projects about for the first week of highschool.. anyways..comment saying if these books were alright. (my brother already told me the input for some of them, but other opinions are allowedd=])

Honors American Literature;
The Call of the Wild
By Jack London.

Flowers For Algernon.
By Daniel Keyes

Honors American Studies;
Uncle Tom's Cabin
By Harriet Beecher Stowe

The Red Badge of Courage
By Stephan Crane

Honors Geometry;
Flatland
By Edwin A Abbot

Honors Earth and Space;
Comet
By Ann Druyan and Carl Sagan.

Kay soo Change of Topic. . . .
Lets Just Play Alittle Game(:
I hope everyone gets this.....GUESS WHAT QUOTE THIS IS FROM..
I'll put the quote below...then a hint. Can you get it?!

"Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love. But that doesn't make you love them any less, sometimes if makes you love them more."

Extra Brownie points if you tell me who said it.

And time for a h i n t. . . .
that quote above is from a movie..recent actually.

Well, Auf Weidersehn loves

_LoveMe.Megan.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of those books; sorry. But the qoutes from Nicholas Spark's Last Song. =) -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw hannah you got it. :/
    haha i haven't either! hope they turn out to be good!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know where that quote came from, but i like it. :)

    and that is a pretty hefty summer reading list. i remember when i had to do that back in high school. :/ i actually haven't read any of those books, but uncle tom's cabin is pretty thick but a good story. good luck! :D

    p.s. i am a new follower. visit and maybe follow my blog too? thanks! :)
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Megan! <3
    Thanks for following my blog (and sorry I'm only saying this now, school's been quite hectic) I'll deff follow you back, haha I love your blog! Oooh, have fun with that summer reading list, 'ey they might end up being really good books! <33

    ReplyDelete